Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've discovered 2 things that I don't know how I ever survived without. Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream and NetFlix. I have always had trouble finding an eye cream that didn't irritate my sensitive skin, this it it!
And Netflix, what can I say, I love it! For only $4.99 a month you get to choose a movie and when you get tired of it, you send it back and get another one. You don't even have to pay postage. Instead of buying the boys movies that I'm not sure if they like or not, I get to try them from Netflix. We are enjoying Robin Hood (the cartoon) this week. Why hasn't anyone told me about these?

5 comments:

Welcome Student Ministries said...

We do Blockbuster online. With Ash on bed rest it has been a life saver. We get 3 at a time with unlimited in-store exchanges. It's like $20 a month. But worth every penny. Hope all is well. Love you guys!

Dustin said...

I enjoy www.blockbuster.com. It is a lot like Netflix but we also get to take them into the store and trade them in there. If you really like Netflix then you may want to try blockbuster.com. I know the plan you are using you only get 2 movies a month which may work great for you but we go through movies like crazy. Enjoy the movies!!!

christieconnatser said...

Sorry, Joy, I should have told you! :o) We use Netflix and it is much more convenient than going to the movie store and cheaper than buying every new movie! I'll have to check out your eye cream!

Christie said...

I have tried both Netflix and Blockbuster and prefer Blockbuster. You get new releases much faster and if you pay a little more you can have the in store option. I don't do this. I do the 3 at a time via mail for about $17. Netflix charged me $19 for the same service so I am saving a few bucks and getting the new releases. I would switch.

Christie L.

Christie said...

I have tried both and now use Blockbuster. They have more options and the 3 at a time plan is cheaper than Netflix by about $2 per month. The main reason I like BB better is because you get new releases much faster than with Netflix.

Christie