Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another ultrasound

Look at how adorable my baby is! Amazing isn't it. He's already 2 1/2 lbs! So why have I gained 22? We had a great Memorial Day weekend. Saturday, Bryan & I took the boys to a fishing rodeo where they caught nothing, but had a great time. They got these great fishing poles, for free! Then I got to spend the afternoon yesterday with Silas. While Bryan's work schedule is still crazy, I am hoping to plan a trip to Ikea in Atlanta this weekend. Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

I wondered that,too, Joy...how can the baby weigh so little but I gain SO much! Hope everything is going well with you :o)

RhoDunk said...

Joy, I think that he already looks like me!!! :-) I can't remember if I ever told you or not, but the last place I worked the ladies there said that Nate & Henry looked enough like me to be mine when they were younger. I guess it's that good Duncan blood. Shoot me an email when you have time. I'm not sure I have your correct email address. Love ya all,

Rhonda :-)
rhodunk@charterinternet.com