Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It's still a boy!


I got a great report from the ultrasound today - thanks to all the prayers. They could not detect any birth defect and he looked healthy. They are more concerned with his growth & development b/c of the 2 vessel cord & b/c I have high blood pressure. So, I have to have an ultrasound every 4 weeks for the rest of my pregnancy to monitor his growth. He is now 11 ounces & very active. Here is a cute shot of his face & the picture that determined he was indeed a little boy.

1 comment:

christieconnatser said...

I know you feel relieved! Zach had an ultrasound picture, too, that definitely stated that he was a boy! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well...also, I had high blood pressure, too. It was easy to control....the hardest part was to get my mom to stop worrying about it. You're such an awesome mom already...you are going to be even better now :o).
Love, Christie