Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I don't care how many people tell me that babies are easier to take care of inside your tummy than when they are out, I don't like being pregnant. Some people think it's wonderful and beautiful and so amazing. Well, it is amazing that your body can gain 24 pounds in 20 weeks and that you can go from being in great shape to being breathless just walking up stairs. I don't like it at all. I like the end result. A baby. In my arms, not my belly. I can't wait until August gets here. I'm going to drink caffeinated beverages all day long, feast on artificial sweeteners enjoy soft cheeses with sushi and wine. Then I am going to sleep on my belly, get in the tanning bed and ride a rollercoaster.

2 comments:

Welcome Student Ministries said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!!!! At least you don't have to stay in the hospital for a billion years! Love ya-Ashley

christieconnatser said...

I did not like being pregnant, either, so don't feel bad!!!