Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall

I am in such complete awe of the beauty of autumn. It seems the upstate of SC is even more beautiful this time of year than it usually is. As I look at the landscape, the colors seem so vivid. It reminds me of a song by Watermark that I love. It talks about how all of nature praises God in its own beautiful ways, but how God cherishes our praises above all.

I'm already thinking about that great photo opportunity for the "Christmas Card Picture." Which is often the only family picture we have that year. It's sort of become a tradition for us to take a family picture & then send Christmas cards. Timing is everything. You don't want to forego Thanksgiving and take the picture too early, but you can't wait until the last minute, unexpected bad (buzz) haircuts or cuts or bruises on the face come into play. Remember, this is a house full of boys. So, I will keep you updated on this. Maybe an early snow would be a perfect setting --- ahhh! If only....

1 comment:

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! I know what you mean about fall....I just wrote about it on my blog!!!! Also, about the pictures since I, too, have a house full of boys!