Monday, August 14, 2006

Preschool

My boys started preschool last week. 3 days a week, 3 hours each day. When I dropped them off this morning, they were both crying hysterically. I'm talking, the kind of crying that has snot all over your face & you're snubbing, they kind in a mother's bad dream. It takes every ounce of strength I have to walk out the door. I call a few minutes later and they're okay. So, I'm sure they have fun once mommy is gone. In fact, Henry walked out of school on Friday wearing a macaroni necklace. Anytime noodles end up around your neck, you've gotta be having fun!

2 comments:

Dustin Wilson said...

Joy,

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed seeing you, brian, and the boys up in the front row have fun and jumping around to "Let the Redeemed". I am glad you liked the song Rescue. Tell Henry that we will play "Let the Redeemed" again.

Oh Yeah. I put you down on my other bloggers. I have been meaning too. But now you are there for the whole world to see or for while everyone who reads my blog. (So maybe 10 haha)

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! Zachary is starting daycare next week so I'm sure that I will get to experience the "snot on the face crying", too! I was holding him today and thinking that this was my last week to spend all day with him! I almost cried but managed to control myself!