Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Ford Transit

I'm thankful to say that I had another car accident this morning but everyone is OK. Again one of those crazy days where I took Henry Luke and Walton to school. I was coming back home to get Nate to take him to the orthodontist. So I had no kids in the car. I was completely stopped in a long line of stopped cars at a stop sign at the end of Keowee school Road waiting to turn right to head home to get Nate. The car behind me got distracted I supposed and hit the gas before I ever moved. He plowed right into the back of my car.
Of course it scared me to death. The window was shattered out in the whole back tailgate has to be replaced. It took about two hours to finish with the police and then another two hours to find out that, due to the Clemson game this weekend, the only rental car available in the entire upstate was this fantastic Ford transit.
It is basically a delivery van that seats five people. It's horrible! Makes me  thankful for my wonderful 2012 Honda Odyssey. I wish you could've seen the boys faces when I pick them up from school today! Also there's no way this car will ever go over 55 mph. Another little trick I learned today is that you have to open the driver door to unlock all the rest of the doors. That will be fun at pick up and drop off. Hoping this is the last wreck I have to report ever!

1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

Oh Joy.... so glad you all are ok and that your van will eventually be resurrected! Until then, Transit on!! :)