Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More S.M.A.

 This was the last meal. The last meal before the most horrible food poison/stomach virus ever hit me. Bryan and I both were sick all night with diarrhea and vomiting. His only lasted about 24 hours however mine is going on 48 hours. All day today I have had fever and chills and aches along with diarrhea. I'm so sad because I've missed lots of fun stuff. Please pray that I will be better tonight and get to enjoy tomorrow with my family.
 These two stinkers played a trick on Denise last night. They unscrewed the top of the hot red pepper flakes and she went to pour it on her pizza and it dumped every where! 
 
We are having such a good time. I just want to feel better soon 
 Getting ice cream after dinner
 
Mark and Denise say this is a "roof dog." Roof dogs are placed on the roofs for security reasons and left to spend their whole lives up there alone. This particular dog has about an 8' x 8' area. The owners throw food up for it and he spends his whole life out in the elements. Even though you know he is up there, he runs toward you and barks every time you pass never failing to scare you. 

No comments: