Thursday, September 25, 2014

school, teeth, and puppies

I've been volunteering in Luke's class a few days a week.  I take the kids out and help them practice typing in their user name and password for success maker (some kind of program they use).   It's so much fun!  I give them stickers and you think I was giving them diamonds!
My philosophy of late.  Seems everytime I start training for a race, I gain weight!! Blast! 7 miles leaves me starving!

A delicious dinner we had with Mema and Papa between their camping trips.  This is prime camping season and I'm so glad they are enjoying retirement! Their garden has been amazing this year!

Nate finishing off Mema's cornbread later that night. YUM!

Any Dr visit in Anderson means a Target trip! Luke was thrilled with this Ninja Turtle Jacket

Dad and Nate showing off their rock garden.  I think this is the best picture!!

We're all a little giddy that we need jackets in the morning.  Lows in the 50s and highs in the 70s.......I love it!

Henry with brackets off his teeth today for just a moment!  Bless his heart, he had 3 dental visits today.  Taking it all off, then heading to dentist to have a tooth pulled, then back to get the braces back on.  Hope it works!

Dr. Horton said he actually stopped her before she pulled his tooth so he could take a "selfie"!!!  This was his instagram post!

Yes, I'm babysitting again.  and Yes, I love this puppy!!  Please Bryan, I want one!!!

Bedtime snuggles.  Love to you all!

No comments: