Sunday, August 31, 2014

Vow to blog!

What a fun day it was spending time with my family before everyone goes their ways! 
Whitney leave for Peru Thursday to study. She will be back mid-December. 
Cliff flies back to Mississippi tomorrow to continue teaching.
Mark and Denise, Silas and Merritt leave for Slovakia tomorrow, returning December 18.
Deedee and John daddy prepared a wonderful lunch for us all!
Nana was in rare form, shamelessly flirting with Bryan!
Granny and Brent enjoyed watching the children
So here's my vow, with so many loved ones far away, I am going to put blogging high on my priority list! (And Polly I know you will hold me to it!!) I think you can still feel so connected to people even when they're far away thanks to the internet. 

Bye!! See ya soon!!

1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

Thank you for this vow! We will be checking in daily to get our Duncan updates. Love you and will miss you all terribly! XOXO