Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Field trip update

The fieldtrip is  going great! So far they've toured Luray caverns
From Robert E Lees house
And the White House
Visited Arlington national cemetery visited Ford's theatre and had lunch at the Ronald Reagan building! 
JFK grave and eternal flame
Just saw changing of the guard

I miss them terribly! Other than Erika's pageant in Vegas back in, what, 2005?, I've haven't been away from my boys for more than 2 nights! I hope they have a wonderful time and learn lots, but please hurry home!!
Thanks Bryan for sending me lots of pictures! Meanwhile here at home...
We swam a little
Had a friend over and met a new family moving to he neighborhood.
Organized a little!!
   

Golf is today from 4-6:30 then Luke has a baseball game tonight at6:30 and Henry has a baseball game tonight at 7. 
So yeah, we're staying busy!

No comments: