Thursday, February 20, 2014

Today's to do list

Just a little overwhelmed....
Luke waiting on my hair cut and color that I thought was yesterday because I would've never scheduled one for today. To do...pick up calla, feed them lunch, get themto James M Brown by 11:45 (I'm still sitting under dryer with foil on right now!) get to third grade swim lessons that last until 1:45, be at Luke's class performance at 1:15(what?!?) pick up Luke at 2:15 (if I miss performance) be ready for running club after school and be prepared for 3 extra boys to spend the night tonight. Nothing necessary but everything important 

2 comments:

Denise Powell said...

Wish I was there to help :(

Powell Drivel said...

I'm exhausted just reading this! If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask. I can pick up Luke if you are ever in a pinch since I'm right here in Walhalla most days.