Wednesday, October 02, 2013

What a nice day!

Luke had a cough so he stayed home from school this morning. We laid in bed and read one of his favorite books "Shark vs Train" just before lunch, I found this beautiful origami owl necklace my friend Robin sent me! It has a "B" charm, all the boys birthstones and a red heart! I love it! And I love you Robin!
Then, my sweet friend Stephanie took me out for a birthday lunch at Circa and pedicures at Soluna!
It was so relaxing! I even forgot about all the 5th grade homework we had to do tonight! Thanks Stephanie!
After school, DeeDee and John Daddy had a fall party for all 6 grand kids! Here is Silas and Luke playing "fishing."
Everybody loves vampire teeth!
Trailer ride! Thanks John Daddy!
Decorating pumpkins
Roasting marshmallows redneck style! On coat hangers! 
Doing math and spelling with sidewalk chalk! What a nice day!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

How wonderful and can't wait to celebrate with you in a few weeks! hate I will not get to see you this Sat :( since Clemson is away! Love you my sweet friend and can't for the next 40 years!!!!

Mandy said...

Happy Early Birthday and can't wait to celebrate with you!!!! Will be sad that I will not see you this weekend but will the next few! :)

have a wonderful birthday week and love you to pieces! Can't wait to celebrate the next 40 years!