Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentines Day & Scout Celebration!

The Valentine's carnival at Keowee Elementary is always a big event...this year they raised $12,000!

Henry petting a kitten at the carnival.
Nate showing off some of his prizes.


Henry made the sweetest valentine at school.  It read "Love is...petting my cats" and "Love is ...seeing my bruthrs when they get home."

How many mommies have the pleasure of getting to watch all 3 of their boys have their teeth cleaned with no complaints! Nate Henry & Luke are great patients!

Luke having his teeth cleaned.


Tomorrow Nate gets to go back to have 2 or 3 baby teeth pulled in hopes that the teeth coming in will come in straight.  Say a prayer for him tomorrow around 3pm!

The big event for Cub Scouts, the Blue & Gold Banquet was yesterday.  Mama made the most adorable table decorations out of playmobil men and I made a few flags with the Scout Law. 


My Tiger Den! 2 boys weren't able to attend, but I was so proud of them all. 


Luke got a Junior Scout award (from me). 

Bryan with his Bear Den.  These boys are dedicated scouts.  They can officially carry a pocketknife now!


Add caption


1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

love the pics! So glad your ceremonies went well-- I know it was a lot of work. Looking so forward to seeing you all :)