Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Granny!

After a very long week, Luke is feeling much better & we are getting back to the norm.  Thank goodness this isn't the norm.  Here is Darlene, me, Darrell & Bryan (scout den leaders) getting a pie in the face from our top popcorn sellers. 

Next year I'm gonna remember to get the fat free.  I think it will be easier to wash out. 

Saturday was a special day! I got to spend some quality time with Nate and Henry.  I love being with Luke and I am with him all the time.  But things are so different when you go from 3 kids to 2 kids.  Bryan stayed home with Luke (they worked on the trailer) and we started our day with belt testing at KukSool.

After karate, we enjoyed lunch at Moe's (Bryan & Luke don't care for Moe's but we love it).
Then we went to Skateland USA!

Don't ever let anyone tell you different, cause going from 2 kids to 3 kids is a huge difference! I've just about given up on one on one time with my big boys, but I'm gonna try to do this again soon. 

Today we celebrated Granny's 91st birthday. We had dinner at her house after church.  She loves to watch all the great grandchildren play together.  We missed you Bryan, Mark, Denise, Silas & Merritt!

I hope I look half this good when I'm 91! 
Happy Birthday to you Granny!

1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

0Looks like a fun weekend!! We sure do miss you guys. XOXO