Tuesday, October 04, 2011

2 Kittens

We love cats.  All 5 of us.  The boys haven't asked for a kitten, but when I saw these 2 orphan females, I knew we had to have them! They did not disappoint!

When I picked Nate & Henry up from school (Luke asleep in car thank goodness) I told them they had a surprise when we got home.  They thought it may be candy! Then they thought a toy.  They asked what company manufactured the surprise.  I laughed.  Wish I'd had my camera when they walked in the half bathroom.

10 weeks old, one named "Sam" and one "Carly." If you have ever watched iCarly then you will appreciate the names.  Sam & Carly are best friends.  Sam is blonde, Carly brunette.

Henry holding Sam.


Carly

Nate pretending he is asleep holding their little paws.

He stayed by their side all evening.  He even did his homework sitting in the bathroom floor.

They did escape the bathroom at one point.  We managed to catch them.  Not ready for them to run around in the house yet.  I'm afraid they'll get lost in all our stuff!

1 comment:

Powell Drivel said...

Yay for kittens! I love them too!! Can't wait to meet them.