Sunday, September 25, 2011

Catching up on August

Blogger has this great way of uploading pictures now.  I can pick out all the pictures then just leave for a few hours and when I return the pictures are ready to comment on.  Much easier than before.  I think I can get back in the habit of blogging now.  So, I guess I should catch up on August. 

Nate at the Discovery Place Children's Museum in Charlotte.
Enjoying a little room service, compliments of Duke Power!

Very cool bowling alley, unfortunately it was a very expensive bowling alley. 1 game and 1 pizza was all I could afford.

These guys are too cool!

Luke's ball only stopped once midway down the alley.

Cliff has everyone ready for battle. Nerf gun wars are our favorite!

Back to School Night at Keowee.  Luke is asleep in the stroller. These guys are ready to get back to a school routine!

Chillin with Bennett in Nate's classroom.

No comments: