Monday, April 19, 2010

Henry and the spider

Henry's teacher called today for me to pick him up early because he had been bit by a spider. I actually wasn't very worried, but she said Henry was trembling & in pain & I think she was a little concerned. Being the overreacting parent I am, of course I took him straight to the Pediatrician's office. He's fine now, Thank You Lord, and I have learned lots about spiders. Dr. Bean said it was probably a wolf spider (see above), I would be trembling too!
He was well enough to play his baseball game tonight, but he still says his leg hurts and the marks are still there. By the way, this isn't the actual spider that bit Henry, he didn't kill it because he wanted it to live. This is just a picture of a wolf spider off the internet.

1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

Henry is so brave!! I am glad that he is ok. Give him hugs from us:)