Monday, December 07, 2009

Finally a little posting...


Gosh, I haven't blogged in so long! I've let all this great online shopping take priority I suppose. Nate, Henry & Luke are really keeping my hopping while Bryan has been working 24/7 at Duke to get out of this eternal outage.
Please pray for my precious Uncle Brent. He fell just before Thanksgiving and has had a tough time recovering. Today he had hernia surgery (due to the fall) when they discovered that his hip had been broken all this time and required hip replacement. He came through the surgery tonight well, but it will be a tough road for him and for Granny in the coming weeks/months. Keep them in your prayers. My Grandmother (Nana) is recovering from knee replacement and doing great, thanks to many prayers.
The exciting news is that I'm going to have a neice!!! James and Stacie found out this past week that they are expecting a healthy baby girl. Finally, someone to boss all these boys around! I can't wait!

No comments: