Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Well, just because I haven't blogged in a while doesn't mean I haven't had anything to say! Mark, Denise & Silas came to visit last week to celebrate Silas' first birthday! Happy Bithday Silas! They stayed all week which gave us all a little time to visit. We had so much fun playing with him. He crawls everywhere & just learned to walk

Despite the faces in the picture, we had a great time at the Grand Opening of the new patient tower in Oconee Mem Hospital. They had a parade with all the high school bands, fun activities & events for children. Oh, by the way, Henry has been wearing a tie most every day.
I had a busy Mother's Day. Bryan had to work all day, which left me to get everyone to church, and then visit all the Grandparents. But, the big news came last night when Nate discovered he had a loose tooth! I've never seen anyone so excited over teeth. Last night his bedtime prayer went like this, "Thank you Jesus, I love you so much, please help my tooth to get looser so it can come out and the tooth fairy can come and then I can look like everybody else."
Then, tonight's prayer went, "Thank you Jesus for this loose tooth, please help me to pull it so I can get one of those little pillows to put it in so the tooth fairy can come."
What's the going rate for a tooth these days? I guess I'd better ask around.

2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Hopefully you will be a better tooth fairy than me....Joseph finally gave up on that idea after I forgot three nights in a row....after the third night he came into my room, held out his hand with the tooth in it and gave me a "if looks could kill" look and turned around and walked out...lol...maybe I will do better with Zach...Joseph got $1 most of the time except for the last one when I dished out a $5 because I felt guilty about forgetting :o)

Hannah Wilson said...

My cousin Ben lost his first tooth the other day at got a Golden Dollar. He was sooo excited about it! Good luck Nate!