Saturday, April 04, 2009

3 in the tub






So life at the Duncan house is returning to normal. Bryan is home, although his work has been very demanding with an outage about to start in a couple of weeks. We're a week away from spring break, and just 5 days away from a visit from Silas (and Mark & Denise).




Nate and Henry have been enjoying some pretty weather. Here is a picture of a sign they made for their clubhouse. They are enjoying t-ball, but Henry did tell me last night that he didn't like it because they didn't have a snack at the end of practice. When you're 4 years old the snack is often the best part of sports. I told him today I would pack a surprise snack for afterwards. Right now Luke is playing with Henry on my bed. Henry is taking his picture & doing a fine job. In fact, the cutest pictures I have of Luke, Henry took! Maybe he'll be a photographer one day.

No comments: