Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chattanooga Fun!







The boys and I joined Bryan on a trip to Chattanooga, TN this week. While Bryan was in classes learning about heat exchangers, Nate, Henry and I explored the city! While I was getting them to sleep tonight, I wanted to know what their favorite thing about our 5 day adventure was. I recapped all the fun things we'd done like exploring Ruby Falls,


playing in an interactive water fountain at the park,


visiting the Children's Creative Discovery Museum and


visiting the Aquarium. After a unanimous vote they decided that their favorite part of the trip by far was riding the elevator at the Marriott to our 5th floor room.

Guess that saying is true:

4 tickets to ride carousel at Coolidge Park - $3.00

4 tickets to Aquarium - $50

Riding the elevator at the hotel & enjoying every minute of it - priceless!


No comments: