Thursday, April 27, 2006

My neighbors are probably asking themselves, "why are her children playing in the sprinkler, completely naked with a box of powdered sugar donuts." Actually, I am asking myself the same question. I am trying some new ideas in "discipline" which include not saying "stop doing that" or "No No" all day long. If I see they are in danger or about to destroy something very important then I stop them with 1- a warning, 2- a timeout then the dreaded 3- spanking.
So when they decided to stomp on donuts in the water, I couldn't find a logical reason why they shouldn't.
Oh, my sweet boys! I do love them.

1 comment:

Dustin Wilson said...

Welcome to the Blog World.
Well you know powdered doughnuts and a water sprinkler isn't such a bad idea for snack time. I mean that way you don't have to worry about a mess and they can clean themselves off with the sprinkler. Great Idea! I Look forward to reading more on the life of a stay at home mom!